Eating Sugarfree in the UAE

Thursday 21 April 2016

Now.. this place is not new to me. I just love everything about what ICONS Coffee Couture has to offer and I love seeing the cafe expand across the UAE. This chic cafe offers only sugarfree, naturally sweetened items with the smoothest organic coffee you will taste.



ATMOSHERE: Such a peaceful place to relax with family and friends. The decor is very modern, luxurious and cosy, giving you that warm welcoming feel.


HEALTHY OPTIONS TO ORDER:

The top picks are the salads of course.
For something light and nutritiousness I would recommend the spinach, walnut, pumpkin and feta salad OR the chicken cous cous salad. The cous cous salad serving is quite generous which can easily be shared between two people.


For some a little more filling I suggest the 3 bean wrap.




Drinks selection:
Lemon mint morrocon tea was my favourite! Made from real brewed icons tea sweetened with agave.
I would also suggest trying the mango smooth made with real fruit sorbet. 



Desserts:
Firstly... Just WOW.
For sugarfree everything is just so delicious. Trust me when I say it's as tasty as it looks!
You MUST try the newly launched froyo ice creams; Banana, Acai or Pomegranate.. I just had to eat all.
Also their hot chocolate sugarfree cake. Now this is still high calorie however sugarfree adds to guilt free. One needs to spoil themselves time to time!








And of course an organic coffee is a must!






SERVICE: Very attentive and fast service. Exactly what you want from a boutique cafe.

I am such a massive fan of this place, super excited with this cafe expanding in more branches across the UAE. Highly recommend to visit, I will no doubt be back...





Sugarfree regards,


Fit N Curvy


No comments:

Post a Comment