Dubai's Top Culturally Infused Sushi Experience

Tuesday 27 October 2015

Wandering the streets of Al Barsha, we came across a small sushi outlet that was nice and bright called Moshi. Looking in you see a busy kitchen and tables full of diverse customers.
But this is not your typical Sushi restaurant, the minute you walk in you are greeted with the most warmest welcome.

Browsing through the menu, I was amazed at how culturally infused the items were. Falafel sushi? Omani chip sushi? Green thai sushi?? What was this place all about...

On arrival I was completely spoilt with my own lemon mint mason jar personalised with my Instagram name! 



ATMOSPHERE: Nice and cosy! Great little lunch spot where you can sit and dine or order take-away. The plates are colour co-ordinated according to vegetarian or non-vegetarian dishes, which is a nice touch.

HEALTHY OPTIONS TO ORDER:




- Sashimi (a given at any sushi outlet)

- Momo
Chicken & Spinach, Veggie mix

- Veg
Mushroom and Asparagus, Cucumber and Avocado
Vege noodles (these are hand made in store, I am not a noodle fan but my gosh these tasted amazing! I just asked for the sauce on the side.

- Non Veg
Chicken Teriyaki, Salmon Teriyaki, Tuna/Salmon (both regular and spicy taste delicious with raw Tuna being my favourite),Prawn Tempura (ask for a regular and sauce on side).


-  Juices
Apple/Carrot freshly squeezed juice, Lemon mint (ask for no sugar syrup)

Desserts
Peanut Butter and Dark chocolate bars! OMG these were amazing and there is no added sugar, I had to control myself.



MUST TRY
Nutella Maki - Ok clearly these aren't so healthy but definitely a must try!




Omani Chips - I'm generally not a fan of chips but these tasted strangely delicious and I found the concept quite interesting.



Falafel Sushi - These tasted ridiculously similar to a falafel! I did not expect it to taste this good.




SERVICE: One of the most warm welcoming restaurants I have ever been to in Dubai. The lovely manager Khush and chefs are extremely attentive and also looking at ways to better improve your experience and quality of food. Will definitely be back and I hope you too experience this outlet.

I also loved the fact that they are involved with "Pending Meals" - God bless anyone that gives back to the community. 5% of your bill goes towards providing meals to the construction workers.




Stay healthy,

stay curvy,























xx

No comments:

Post a Comment